Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No commitment

Commitment means to duty or pledge to something or someone,or to a team. Unfortunately........the football team that I am in, which is Street Thugs, has 0% commitment.

Yesterday, suppose to have a friendly match against Sanjay's team at the Saunjana football field. Woke up at 8 a.m, was late to pick up Kyle. The minute I reached at Kyle's place, his mum then told me that he's very tired and doesn't want to join the game. Well, who ask you to sleep so damn late?

Reached at Saujana field. My mum and I waited for 10 minutes straight, I then asked her to go back home, since she is tired and all that. Waited at the playground area from 8:20 a.m to 9: 30 a.m.

Hey......I thought the match starts at 9 a.m to 10 a.m?

I was really really pissed. I had to walk home all the way from Connaught to Desa Aman my home. Had to go through the hot sun and of course, traffic. Reached home ngam ngam 10 a.m. Mum advised me to quit the team, I was thinking about that right after the first step I left the field.

This is the first time that 2 teams have not been present for a match. This is more than the first time that more than 1 players will not come for a match or a training session.

I don't think so people would respect teams like Street Thugs. I guess any of our opponents would not respect Street Thugs at all. Even the uncles that I play with in futsal also have no respect for the team.

Street Thugs? What kind of name is that?
Do they ever think twice before naming the team. I and Kyle wanted another name, but no, they wanted for themselves.

Pendek kata, Street Thugs has no commitment, got alot of bullshit excuses, not punctual for any matches or training.

What is in my mind now? I regret buying the jersey.


Even though Street Thugs has Nick, Raj, Santosh, Me, Kyle, Manpreet, Sugin, Sagilan, Vicky, Victor, Murli, these players are good, but what about commitment?

To tell you the truth, I have the bloody guts to say that I am punctual and committed to every game.

Dare you to say that I'm not early for matches
Dare you to say that I didn't push myself to the limits
And I dare you to say that I don't have any commitment in the team.

Some team mates of mine walk away the team for good, I respect their choice, I can also say that, it is a better choice to leave a team that doesn't have any discipline, punctuality, commitment and so on.

Somemore want to have a coach to train us up. If the coach were to see the true colours of the team, habis lah.

My equation of the day is....

Street Thugs = Good players - commitment - punctuality - discipline x bullshit excuses

Done and dusted.

No comments: