Tuesday, January 8, 2008

7 Awesome things I've done in 2007

Awesome......2007 was awesome. I'm serious.....just Manchester United awesome. Godsmack awesome.

There are so many awesome things happened in my life in the year 2007...but I can only choose 7 sahaja.

Here's the list...

1. Went to a smart class and met up with new friends like Joshua Leong, Cheng Foo, Weng Fai, Kien Sim, Justina and many more.

2. Dapat GF lu!!! But thankfully my brother didn't successfully bongkarkan my secret to my parents.....nanti mati lu.

3. Ma...............I got gold and silver medal for handball and volleyball respectively.

4.Moved from Friendster blog to Blogspot. Why? Cuz my name is before Blogspot. Which you prefer..........www.friendster.com/blogs/danielmark or www.maccaroniboyz.blogspot.com? Of course your name first lah.......wakakakakaka. Furthermore, its clearer whenever I post pictures in my blog posts.

5.Meet up face to face with celebrities like Dina and Roger Kwok.

6.Christmas caroling....who doesn't love it?

7.Went through PMR......Got my results. 50/50 lah.

No comments: