Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm gonna screw you up!!!

Yesterday....things get fucked up. Let me tell you people, please don't screw me up in the morning, especially in the morning.

Yesterday....Hafizi asked me and Wilfred to catch all of the students who are still at the corridor there loitering around. Hafizi is my senior, so I follow his orders.

We manage to catch a few students...until this big sized form 1 student.

Wilfred : "Pelajar, turun sekarang!"

Student resist order.

The second where I grab his arm, he shoved me and Wilfred away.

Student: "OOII!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME. LET GO AH!!! SO MANY STUDENTS,
WHY HAVE TO CATCH ME?!

He went off angrily. I was so fucking pissed off. Same as Wilfred.

We told Hafizi about the incident, he ask us to find the student. Wilfred and I then search around the whole form 1 area. Bingo! We found him.

"Wah....dia jalan macam lan si oh!" - Hafizi

Memang lah........

We brought that student down, I ordered him to sit.

Erwan : "Eh, this is the student ah?
Me: "Yeah...."
Erwan : "Damn it, I wanna slap his face already lah!! "

You think I don't want meh......

While the student is sitting, I gave him a piece of my mind....


"Ooi.....do you like it if I shout at you instead of telling you nicely. Damn it, you gangster is it. Don't you fuck me up in the morning lah. LOOK AT ME YOU BASTARD!!!! Hope you get screwed up today!!!!!"

He looked else where. Mr Chee wasn't around, so Mr.Chew took over for the day.....

Guess what was that student's punishment?

A little of Mr. Chew's soft lecturing....and a small ruler cane to his hand.

"That's it ah Mr. Chew?!"

Seriously....I was even in a madder mood after his punishment.

Mr. Chew then explained to me.........ok lah.

So...today.....Wilfred and I decided to tell this matter to Mr.Chee.

"Wait until Monday, I'll kena him kau kau."



Muahahaahaha, you're going down !!!

No comments: