Thursday, June 28, 2007

My first blog....time to ditch Friendster...hello Blogspot!!!!

Ahhhhh.....a historic moment for me, Blogspot.com is the place for me to blog baby!!!Blog!!! Sigh, still can't find a way to copy my previous blogs in Friendster and Xanga.com and paste it over here. Hey...I like this font style...so nice and big!! I'm getting the feeling that I'm gonna love this site....better than XXX sites. LOL.

Blogging really changed my life, since last year July 2006 till now I've been blogging for fun and comments. Cheh..........................O.o" SWT.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to havong some great comments for my blogs,and hopefully I can be a famous blogger. High hopes have high expectations people, as the saying goes. Does that really exist in the dictionary?? Oxford better not sue me...again, since I've created words like Danielmania, Danielrama, dibahasamalaysiakan, dibahasainggeriskan and superfergaliciousdefeniciousofdeliciousmagneficiousworldofDaniel!!!!!! Wow.....the longest word I've ever created.

My blogs will include well....blogs of course, blogs about funny conversations, blogs about what-I-think-about-that-subject, blogs of my parodies (I love making fun of people's work, especially songs and song title's.) and basicly that's it. Not to mention me typing out my favourite song's lyrics. Wow, I do have alot of time in my hand, do I?

I'll try not to type in any foul language, anything that has gotta do with drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexuality and religious offence. I respect people as people respect me.

Peace people, I want comments.....or you'll die in fifteen minutes. Geez...gotta love those predictable chain mails in Friendster.

Maccaroni Boyz

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

famous blogger..?*hmm...*...