Friday, December 2, 2011

African Americans in Paris

So I just watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 on Youtube, and few days before I actually got to see it, a few of my friends posted links of performances on that show.

And one of them was, "N*ggas in Paris", probably in my opinion, the rap song of the year. I didn't really liked that track after the first listening, but then again I thought since Kanye's 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'was awesome at the first listen, I give it a 2nd chance.

And shit, I frickin' loved it a lot. Clever lyrics and that heavy, heavy background music. 


N*ggas in Paris received heavy air play on American radios, N*ggas in Paris was performed at every special guest performances, N*ggas in Paris was encored at their Watch The Throne American Tour.

N*ggas in Paris, should be in your top 10 or even top 5 rap/hip hop tracks of the year. 

N*ggas in Paris, should be your alarm clock tune, your message tone, your ring tone, the one you jam to during the peak traffic hours on KL roads.

N*ggas in Paris, is just class rap. I just don't know how to describe this song. Love it or hate it, N*ggas in Paris is just, awesome =) 

No comments: