Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wah...........................PMR!!!

PMR...............

Pimp My Ride??

Pimp My Room??

No........Pemeriksaan Menengah Tahun!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Today after the assembly, we all went to the school hall to find our sitting place and then listen to Pn.Anita and Mr.Chee and our headmistress to lecture us on that faithful PMR day. Before that, Wilfred and I have to get ready the mics for Pn. Anita to use it for today in the hall.

I nervously try to find my table in the hall.....

Derek Chew

Daryl Tham

Gan Yang......

Where's my table???

Damn it!!! I need to take this exam. You don't tell me you kick me out....NO!!!!

Eeee.....Samuel found my place....sitting next to Michele Tan, infront of Sammy, behind Eh Zheng Yi, and Chi Hong is on my left. Sweet


Haiz...............Kerrie....I'll try my best darling. I really wanna get good results for my Science and Maths.

God will be with me on that day. I need to start praying in a serious mood lo. I don't wanna dissapoint my parents.

No comments: