Tuesday, September 4, 2007

You want me to break up??

Well, if someone were to say this to you....

"I WOULD DIE IF YOU BREAK UP WITH ME!!!"

You straight away break up with him.

This message is to you girls out there.

Cause I'm so sad to hear a guy would be so fucking stupid to say that to his girlfriend

Go ahead, jump down 10 floors, I don't mind.


But......if someone ask you to break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend out of the sudden.....

I SUGGEST YOU TO QUICKLY FORM A GROUP AND FIND THAT FUCKER!!!!!




Today Wei Jian came to me and Kerrie. We were having a nice chat. He then told us that ........here it goes....


Li Kei asked him to tell me that my young brother and some other girls in form 2 wants me to break up with Kerrie.

I don't blame Li Kei this time. Thanks for the info. But all I want to know is......who is that jackass who wants me to break up with my Kerrie???

First of all......
Do you have any rights to ask me what to do with my relationship with my girlfriend??
Do you care at all about what type of girl I have??
What makes you way better than Kerrie??
Jealous ah??
Wanna spoil her happiness issit??
And also wanna spoil mine too??
You know it's hard to find a girl like that....
And after a near 7 months...you want me to break??
Dream on....
I'll proberly maybe invite you to my wedding....
Or maybe I'll invite you to Kerrie's funeral...
Or Kerrie will invite you to my funeral...
Or maybe we'll invite you to our 100th aniversary...
Hey....it could happen....


SO DREAM ON BITCH!!!!
HATERS.....

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

woah ..relax.. :) no1 will make u 2 seperate k?i wil also attend ur 100th anniversary ..peaceee