Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Good Start to the New Year

 Last year I tried my luck by participating in MYC's 'Watch the Throne' contest. It took them months till I got a  call from them yesterday evening to tell me I won 3rd prize. Checked my email, its a Universal Music hamper worth RM 100 and a The Band Perry cd.

I was already sick of their debut single on Malaysian radio stations, let alone I wanna listen to the whole album. And today I went to Jaya One to collect the hamper. Little did I know, 3 albums was waiting for me.

One of the was....
'Watch the Throne' by Jay Z & Kanye West. Who knew the first week of the new year would start off great .

The other 2 is Sex & The City Official Soundtrack and The Best of t.A.t.U. Who wants? =) 

1 comment:

Wan Chuen WC said...

YORRR WHY SO LUCKY ONE :DDDD