Sunday, December 30, 2012

How 2012 was for me, so far.

I just realized, for the year 2012 I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Maybe its because I spent almost half the year studying, and half the year working my ass off for money. And the rest is for me to spend time sleeping and outings with friends and families.

For the year 2012, I spent half the year facing the computer/Mac in an office, having Illustrator and Photoshop opened, and Gmail/Hotmail signed in to check my emails. I also spent so much on lunch time alone just to make sure I have a full stomach to go through the remaining hours, heck even until after midnight to finish work.

For the year 2012, I've traveled so much that I'm surprised my odometer for my car clocked almost 60,000 kilometers compared to 39,000 for the year 2011.

For the year 2012, I've smoked and drank so much, more than 2010 and 2011 combined. It totally changed my lifestyle and health wise, I'm really thankful to still have healthy lungs after the many Marlboros and shisha and beer session with friends.

For the year 2012, I didn't really talked about why, how and when did the whole breakup happened because its just between me and her, and I don't need to write a sorry ass statement to get anyone's sympathy. I much more rather to keep it to myself and not let everyone I know on Facebook to know what the fuck was going on, or maybe tell to someone that I really trust about it. Like someone that's in the same situation. Its just me.

I'll post more about 2012, friends to families to the special occasions that happened. It was a great year to go through.

No comments: