Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday

Birthday was great...only in school. Woke up early, went to school late. Hey, that's what a birthday boy should do, arrive to school in a late time.

The minute I start my duty, wishes flow to me like a river. Hao Yang, thanks for taking the trouble to come from your class line to 3I line to greet me. Sam, thanks for the wish. Sze Mei, Man Li, Matthew (Matt, not mad about you forgetting my birthday again. Shit happens, and that happens every year.)

Yeah, I managed to remember you people's birthday. And by the time when its my turn to celebrate, ya'll would come out the number one excuse to me.

"Sorry ah, I didn't know/I forgot that today is your birthday."

Phifff......

After assembly, walked back to class and when I passed 5 Science 1, I can hear shouts from Thiam Jun, Manpreet, Seet wishing me as loud as possible. Thanks guys, appreciated it alot.

Maths class, Weng Joe whispered something to my maths teacher, Pn Nazeema. And what da ya know, when she was about to finish her class, she told everyone it was my birthday today and asked whether the whole class could sing for me. I was shocked. I mean, never in my life had this happened to me. I'm really happy that at least the teacher do mind whether his/her student's birthday is on school day or not.

Thanks 5 Teknologi 2, for the wishes. Yeah, I'm a year older.

Lol, guess God really made my day better when Cik Chan didn't come for class. Yes!!!! I was worried she would screw up my day, you know her temper right?

Kerrie wasn't in school for 2 days already. I was actually sad that she isn't in school celebrating with me. Sigh, why does she have to be sick on my birthday.

Recess time, I thought of you know, not doing my duty. Thought that I can take a day off from being the ketua kantin. But nah, I'm a responsible prefect (cue perasan chants). And what made my day even better, the canteen situation right after recess was great. I didn't see any piles of dishes on tables anymore. Well, just chicken bones and some plastic bag (not that serious lah, at least most of the tables are clean).

Thank you :
Benjamin
Surein
Liew San Min
Wan Chuen
Vivian Ng
Darshini
Pavethra
Tan Wei Wen
Sasi
Kyle

for doing such a great job today, just for me. Thanks.

Oh yeah, thanks Santosh, Sagilan, Victor, Sugin, Nick, Aiyana for the wishes again.

for doing such a great job today, just for me. Thanks.

After recess, got more wishes from the Science Stream students. Nana, Huai Lam, Sammy, Michele Tan, Kuan Yee.

Pn Lily wished me Happy Birthday. And....headmistress Halimah also wished me. I was shocked, how come so many people in school, even the teachers would know my birthday?

Ok, I thought after school the celebration would be better. Well, I thought there will be more plans for me. But no, it didn't happened.

No birthday cakes, no presents. Heck, friends pun tak belanja. All I did for birthday this afternoon was just eat with my friends, go Aladin to play and that's it? Yeah, Aladin was fun, but that's all?

And here I am, dissapointed on my birthday. Now I have to wait for another year.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Well, today Miss Chan didn't come to our class, what a relieve for us since its the last day until holidays.

Aladdin was fun and exciting. This is your last year celebration as a SMK SM student.