Saturday, March 19, 2011

ART

For the past 3 months, I haven't been blogging a lot. There wasn't anything exciting compared to last year's January to March, not many pictures taken and also, its been a stressful 3 months.

For my final assignment for sculpture class, I had to do this ART 3D logo design. I kept on dragging it until like 2-3 days before the deadline then only I started working on it. I was busy with my typography calendar design for typography class.

4 p.m, started to measure and draw out the A's from 20x20 cm and minus 1 cm for the following A's.

By 7 p.m, I only managed to cut out 3 A's, 3 R's and 3 T's.
From 8 p.m-1 a.m, I have no idea how come it took me so long to do this project.

Sketches and rough idea on how the end result is gonna be like.

I'd be honest with you, I don't have enough patience to do anything that is 3d work. I get fed up, curse around the blades, the not-so-straight lines and the horrible cut outs of the board.

This is my most stressful assignment yet. It was close to 1 a.m, all I need to do it cut out the last letter T and I'm done, the next day all I have to do is just stick the double-sides tapes on them and the 3d logo is done.

The letter T HAD TO break when I was cutting the board.

So the next morning, decided to finish it off even though the deadline was the next day. I just wanna finish this off so ASAP so that I can concentrate on my calendar assignment.

I really hope to get an A for sculpture, even though I don't deserve it. But I'll be damn happy if I can score a B+ for this subject. This semester is the only semester that I have a good chance scoring A's for 2 of my subjects.

No comments: