Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grandma's Birthday

So grandma's birthday was like 2 weeks ago, I went back with my aunt and uncle to Malacca instead on Saturday instead of following my parents on Friday. Friday I was rushing on my typography assignment, the one which I posted the completed work last week. I was so worried about not being able to complete 70% of it, I had panic attack and breathing problems. So much for a night to handle. Just so you know, I used to have bronchitis when I was young.

So the usual, there will be the tea serving ceremony before the dinner.


1st uncle and aunt serving.

Grandma.

Mum

And me..

Went to some Chinese restaurant. The food was just ok, but definitely not worth the bill. Shark's fin soup was awful.

Grandma just loves anything that is durian. So mum pre-ordered this durian cake. It is just amazing. The cake shop is located along the Taman Segar shop lots, the row where the usual Friday night market is at.

Cake time!! =D

No comments: