Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Jane!!

Last year I missed out on Jane's birthday, was sick. And since this is her final year to celebrate with us before leaving for UK, I FINALLY MADE IT TO HER PARTY!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

It was supposed to be a pyjamas party but everyone kinda came out with all sorts of excuse of not to wear pyjamas so it got called off. 

Things started off slow first, a few rounds of Tekken. And again, got my ass kicked by a girl in a video game. What is wrong with me?!! 

 Sad gamer is sad.
 A long long time since I last had a picture with them. Jared and Jeenie =) 

 Do you know the gingerbread man? 





 Hello there birthday girl.

And then, the drinks and card games came along. 

 F yeah mini sausages!!! 


 Zoe decided to buy Krispe Kreme's instead of a birthday cake for Jane. And all of us had one doughnut with a candle on for Jane to blow and make a wish.

 Imagine this poor girl went around blowing candles and having one bit off every doughnut around her.

 And her dad was teasing her of how much fat and cholesterol she gained within a minute. So much for going to the gym to lose it all XD

 Om nom nom nom noms!!!

 Uncle Zhou

 Took plenty of poloroid pictures, this is Jane and I

So the night continued with more drinking games and more gossips, more cigarettes lighted up and more grandfather/grandmother stories from Uncle Zhou. Its been a long time since I last had a long talk with my mass communication friends in college. I mean, for the past few months I spent more time with my graphic design classmates. Hardly had a time to have a proper catch up with the 201001 batch.

It was until 5 am then we all called it a night. Knowing that I couldn't drive given the current fatigue, slept over at Jane's place. Was a sushi for a night =D

So here's a blessed 20th to you Jane!! I hope you'll like your surprise in your bedroom. Thanks for hosting the party, it was a great night.

1 comment:

Jane Ying said...

SUPER SUPER LOVE THIS POST! THANK YOU DANIEL GLAD YOU ENJOYEDDD! :D :D <3