Saturday, August 18, 2007

6 hours of non-stop praise and worship!!!!

Saturday......bah, this is the day where I can nearly die of boredom. Fine, doing revision every Saturday is shit for me. C'mon, I can't face the Maths book for 2 hours straight.

Woke up, felt shit for the first time in my life. I felt dry from head to toe, went for a bath. Ahh........a nice hot bath.....WTF!!!! HOT BATH ON A SUNNY SATURDAY?! Holy sh.........*decreases the temperature of the heater.* .....Ahhhh...much more better. As usual, I will sing like William Hung in the bathroom, to hits like "Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon Five, "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park, and....and.........."YMCA" by Village People!!!! Whoot!!!

Dad came back while I was burning CD to listen during the journey to today's church event, which is a 6 hours of praise and worship. I won't survive singing and weeping that long. After that, I went on to study for a while. Then at 11 a.m, dad suddenly said that he don't wanna go. Shocking, believe it or not, my dad said he don't want to go to church today. I'm shocked.

During the 45 minute trip to church, my mum was forced to listen to songs from artists like Asian Dub Foundation, Incubus, R.Kelly, 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake, The Click Five and just to name a few.

Went in, for the first time ever, there is so many people in my church. Hey, that's that guy who looks like Phua Chu Kang's brother, played by Pierre Ang, whatever. Whee!!!! As city Church K.L was performing, the atmosphere was great. The church was filled with a holy feeling, something that words can't describe. I weep while worshiping throughout the songs, because I knew, my heart was far away from God for a few weeks. Because of that, I felt something empty in my soul. Jesus was the last piece of jigsaw to fit into my heart. Amen.

Then, Life Sanctuary performed. Their songs were from Hillsong United. As the song "King Of Majesty" was performed, everyone jumped to joy with the song. Then after 40 minutes of praise and worship from Life Sanctuary, it was time for my church to be the last to perform. I don't know what was the song they played at first, but it was a great song. The worship team was lead by Sis. Shamini. Thank God that our church has an anointed worshiper like her that is commited to this church.

I and mum left at 3:00 p.m, we went shopping at the Curve with aunty Sandy.Kerrie's birthday is just around the corner, and I have yet to buy something cute and cuddly and big for her to hug. Awww........a teddy bear for RM 200+. Oh gosh.

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

hmm keep trusting He's always there for us .^^