Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Football mania

Let me make this a summary

English got an A

After that....went to art class, Pn Lili yap about patriotism in us ,which is stupid.............

We 3 Cekap was forced to either draw a potrait of a selected respected person in Malaysia.......or a poster for this year's merdeka event. Screw Malaysia!!!! I love my country but I hate how it is run by greedy, corrupted, over-sensitive, childish politicians....except for Badawi...he's doing a good job as a Prime Minister.

Here is the exciting part. Football during gym class. Ist game we were leading 2-1, then Weng Fai interupted the game, we played handball. Lame. Then we continue the game. I score a goal, then Amirul since he scored 2 goals ealier on, completed his hatrick after Zheng Kuan scored a goal. Then I rounded off with a open goal for myself. But then...........after a few minutes from the restart.....4-4!!!! Penalties.

Joshua (saved)
Zheng Yi (miss)
Chean Foo (scored)
Mampreet (miss)

Jiew Han (missed)
Amirul (missed)
Zheng Kuan (missed)
Daniel (saved)

We lost 1-0 in penalties......which makes the score 4-5. Since it was Manpreet's last game, he wants to concentrate on studies, we tried to make it as special for him, since he is our dear friend. To me.....it was a great game lo. Then we went on for a second match, 2-0 we won. Amirul scored two goals, I could have scored another goal, but I missed it dearly and costly.


After that, tuition. En.Nazri pissed us off

Handball practice was cancelled because the coach didn't come.....FUCK!!!!

No comments: