Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday sweetie....too early, huh??

Today is the day where Kerrie and Melissa will celebrate their birthdays together. Kerrie is on 24th of August, while Melissa on the other hand is 26th of August.

Yesterday went to Lesuire Mall with Xian Xian, Jun Qin, Jerry, Hui Ying and alot of people go lah. Watched the movie directed by Jay Chou called "Secret". It nearly made me cry man, trust me, it's a good movie, a good romantic, funny and feel-like-crying movie. Damn nice....

Girls....they do take their time to do things, especially shopping. Xian Xian and gang went to Living Cabin to buy birthday present. I bought already, well, its a cute teddy bear, like the size of a Playstation 2, but not as heavy as the Playstation 2. Duh.................. RM 39.90 isn't a problem for me though. As long as Kerrie is smiling with the present that I gave her, I'm happy already. Seeing her smile makes me feel happy too. Whee....the joy of giving and not receiving is one of the great teachings I've learned from the Bible. It's better to give than to receive.

Skip skip skip............


Today, woke up at 7 a.m, cuz Hui Xian said she will call me at that time to confirm with me. Bah.....waited for her call like a mad dog waiting for a big bone to fall from the sky. Slept back till 9, watched the Ellen DeGenres show. Then.....online for an hour, posting at the "Anti-Bitch" group about Hao Yang . Hui Xian then SMS-ed me, said that she can't go. Awwwww......

Hao Yang then phoned me to come at the mamak near his house if I want a ride to the venue. Abuthen?? Kerrie doesn't know that I'm comming to the party, wanna make a surprise for her.

Well..........in the end....my mum had to fetch me and Hao Yang to the place, since his dad is stuck in the jam. We nearly got lost trying to figure out where the hack is Alam Damai Bestari. Boo ~ ~

Reached there.....walk in to the house...Kerrie got shocked, seeing me with a huge package for her. Awww..........wanted to give her a peck in the cheek, but then Chichi and Melissa and Ugly Duckling (Evon) was there. Awwww.....Kerrie, I actually wanted to do that, but then...got people oh. Wheee................ Oh yeah, the atmosphere at that time was dull. There was no loud music, no Astro, no video games, not even truth or dare.

Ate the pizza and then got cake. When they off the lights and then asked me to take the care personally to Kerrie and Melissa, I wanted to smack the cake right into their birthday face. LOL...FOOD FIGHT!!!!!

Open present time!!! All the presents were shoo cute for her. There's even a cute shirt for her. Then, as she open my present, one of her friends, which is Yu Xin, asked.....

"IS IT A TEDDY BEAR??"

Duh....cuz the box got teddy bear punya picture mah. Soo clever......

She opens it....................wah.....she and her little ol' cuteness. Everyone envy her cuz her teddy bear was just shoo cute. Awwww.......she hugged it. Then, her friends wanna take picture of me and her hugging the teddy bear. Then we went to the staircase and pose lo, then they all look closely at the bear.....oww...got a necklace with a cross with colourful jewelry on it.

She went back at 2 something.........................her friends helped her take the presents to her uncle's car. Her uncle got a shocked.....cuz it's the first time Kerrie received so many presents.

Went back by Hao Yang's ride. He's stupid enough to forget about his phone. Do'h\


Blessed Birthday Kerrie. Lao Gong love you!!!!

No comments: