Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So...

So from Thursday afternoon till Sunday afternoon I find myself staying at home, alone. Its really hard to keep yourself occupied when you have nothing to do, no one to talk to, and the neighborhood is very quiet. I really wished my friends weren't that busy even on the weekends, I couldn't even get to hang out with more than one friend during those lonely days and nights.

Oh and, I finally know how to play Chor Dai Dee. Yes, I am THAT late to learn to play because every Chinese New Year, no cards game. I was very confused about the rules and how it was played, only after a few rounds I then only got the hang of it. Thanks to Kah Yi, Zi Yang and Zi Yean, I had a great weekend night by playing cards with them. Blackjack is still my favorite card game =)

Its amazing I managed to keep myself sane.

No comments: