Friday, September 26, 2008

Evon's Birthday

Gee...the month of September is full of birthdays to celebrate. First was my mum's birthday (Sept 14th), then Raj Dev's birthday (September 18th), then before Raj's was my "sister-in-law"'s birthday, Evon Cheah (September 17th)

Went to Wong Kok restaurant at Leisure Mall to celebrate.

Outside at Wong Kok, we looked at the menu before going in, Ian saw the birthday milk tea, but didn't bother asking me whether is it free or not.

As usual, Ian would be the joker of the day. With his wicked sense of adult humor, its hard not to laugh while you're eating.

I reminded Ian not to order drinks, because we'll be having free milk tea. Tat Soon and Ian didn't quite get what I meant. Yu Kin was the smart one, not ordering any drinks. Told Ian that it will be a big milk tea, but he thought I was joking.


Ian acting 'holy'. (Note: He's a free thinker)

Oh yeah, Ian doesn't like Wong Kok at all. He only has been here once, and this was his second time. He thinks that Wong Kok is for lala people. Look where he is now huh?

I forgot that Evon and Kerrie don't like taking pics with flash on, shyte.



Yu Kin being goofy.


See Ian, that's why I told you not to order any damn drinks.


With all the bacterias and possibility of sharing saliva with Ian, Kerrie, me, Evon, Yu Kin and Tat Soon decided not to use the 6 straws to drink the milk tea.




Everyone applauded when Ian stood to pour drinks for us. Its the first time Ian was well mannered in public. Congrats Ian, you're one step of becoming a true Malaysian.


Yu Kin thought the white sauce in his cheese baked rice with beef is sperm. Blaardy dirty minded....


My dinner.


Dessert was chocolate fondue. I was worried about the chocolate cuz it smells like burnt chocolate.




Making funny faces while Yu Kin received a call from his mum.


Kerrie and birthday girl Evon.


Ahmad Ismail....here's to you.

The milk tea that Evon ordered for us, Yu Kin, Ian, Tat Soon, me, Kerrie and Evon couldn't finish it all. Manage to drink until half, but was suffering while at it.

Swear to God that I was so full until let off some silenced fart bullets. Silent but deadly. Total bill was RM 100+. Planning not to have dinner. Overall, a great birthday celebration. Plenty of adult humor presented by Ian, goofy acts by Yu Kin, laughter provided by Maccaroni Boy, lots of swt-ness by Kerrie and Evon combined together.

Happy birthday Evon Cheah something something!!!!! Sorry, Kerrie won't tell me your full name. Don't worry, will go through your student record....lol. Next year will be your sweet sixteen, looking forward to it!!!!

No comments: