Friday, September 26, 2008

Lala people

Mention the word 'lala', and all of your buddies will have this picture in mind.

Yeah people!!!!!! These are the people on earth is without any blardy fashion sense.

Or, be smart, don't be a retard, look up to the good ol' Oxford dictioanary.

Lala - garbled dressing and outrageous hairstyles coupled with an aloof mannerism

Well said.


One time my mum and I went shopping at one of the many malls in the Klang Valley, and we bumped into these people. Guess what? My mum was having eye sight problem after looking at them.

Long fishnet stockings, ridiculously over accessorized blings, bad make-up, handbags which is bigger that their head, black leather boots. I even mistaken them for going to a Halloween costume party. Na-uh, there are shopping for more hideous clothing.

Look, you can dress up like that, on one day. Halloween. Seriously, just that day only. But please, tolonglah, not to the Curve, Mid Valley, and don't even think of dressing like that at Pavilion. Gone are the days where simple casual fashion exist.

I remember what my mum told me after seing lala people....

"Don't you ever, and I mean it, ever dress up like that. And you better not find a girlfriend who dress up like that too. If not, I will skin you alive Daniel." - Mum.

Classic.

A fine example of how lala people camwhore....

Geee....I had to be lala to feel lala to know how lala is.

Sometimes I feel so sad about these people, I feel darn sorry for them. Sometimes, I even thought of creating a fund raising group for them. Pay a buck, and you get to curse, scold, slap, kick and yell at them for ruining your life.

I still don't understand, what's so freakin' nice about I Socks. Of all shops, I Socks is like the shops for weirdos. Yes, I'm finally letting it all go. It's for weird people who don't know how to present themselves nicely in public.

Everytime when I am in Times Square doing my shopping for casual streetwear clothes, I had to at least bumped into more than 1 I Socks shop. What shocks the shit out of me is that, there will be 3 to 4 or maybe more than that number of I Socks on a single floor at Times Square.
Wait, I went to Google.com to search for some I Socks pics, and http://kuroi-chou.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-socks4th-floor-berjaya-times-square.html gave me this.

In Times Square 4th floor alone, there are 5 of these shops. 5 I Socks shop on one level. Wait, there's more

1 selling Trendywear, 1 selling various type of Socks.The other 2 shop only allow VIP to get in. 1 sell mainly guy's punk cloth and some casuals, another 1 sells girls lolita and casuals. In order to get their VIP, u need to spend to buy something in the other non-VIP shops.
- kuroi-chou.blogspot.com

What the fish lah? I really need to give the manager of Times Square a slap in the face.


ONE LALA SHOP IS SO FREAKIN' ENOUGH!!!!

Oh, for people who never saw an I Socks shop before, here's a peek. Don't say I didn't warn ya.










Yeah, looks like an Asian torture house.

Now, we know what a typical lala guy/girl is. Promised Alicia, and Kamumalu to go Lala Hunting. Anyone wanna join, message me at my chatbox.

Anyone of you who is reading my blog, who dress like one of these people, and act like you don't know that you do, and type 'mind-blowing' messages at my chatbox, you know who you are.

Sick of these people.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your mom's very funny lol.

How can one not notice I-socks. It's so center-of-attention in a negative way.