Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sri Perdana Mooncake festival dinner

Last Friday went for my mum's workplace event, a Mooncake festival dinner. Anyone know where Tadika Sri Perdana is? Its just nearby Ketumbar Hills there.






One of the performances by the kiddies was singing a Mooncake festival song.




Parents must be so frickin proud.

After eating like a pig (I had a plate of bee hoon, with curry chicken, a few jellies, 3 pieces of cake, a few Big Apple donuts, and 2 cans of coke.), decided to go to the john.

Once I got into the boys room, I was surprised that the sink, mirror and even the tissue row is measured accordingly to an average kindergarden student's height.




If you want to camwhore at this toilet, forget it.


I had to do the hard way. By the way, like my new hairstyle anot? Mr. Chew cut it for me. Gotta thank him for giving me a new one.

Had a few more pics before I and dad had to go off.

Kids playing games.

No comments: