Saturday, May 29, 2010

Power Futsal Shoes


Oh yeah, my new futsal shoes. Its from Power.

I don't know what's with the mindset of you people.

"Oh Nike is the best for futsal shoes. Adidas too."

"Power won't last long."

"Power is Malaysia brand lah, of course choose Adidas."

Power is not Proton =_____=

Well, then why I see you getting new Nike shoes every 3 months, don't tell me that they worn out already? Daaayuummm!!!

Dude, its not like you play every week with your friends. Take it from someone who used Power for years, plays futsal mostly every Sunday of the month. Compare to you playing 3-4 times every 2-3 months.

"Eh you play keeper only mah, where need to run so much like me?"

I play goalkeeper (main position), defender, midfield and striker (at sometimes when I'm really on a rolling streak)

My last futsal shoes was 2-3 years ago, this is my 3rd futsal shoe :D


You know, a RM 40 futsal shoe lasting for 2 to a maximum 3 years is a good investment :D


And Bata I shall visit you in 2012-2013 =)

No comments: