Friday, April 8, 2011

Gone Peacefully =)

My grandma's step sister passed away peacefully in her sleep yesterday morning. Not blood related, but my family and I treat her like one. Every 1st day of the new year, we'll usually visit her at Jalan Gasing, Petaling Jaya.

I was shocked that she passed away, I was left speechless when mum broke the news to me. I remember the days when grandma and her would talk for hours about their teenage years during the Japaneses Occupation times. Her stories never gets old, even if we know she talked about it before, we would wanna listen to it again =)

"Yi poh", thanks for the cookies, the juices, the red packets you gave me whenever I visit you. I'm sorry and regretted not visiting you this year and what could have been the last time I'll see you. You lived a wonderful life, and yesterday morning God called you to come home to Him. I'm happy in fact, that you didn't have to spend your last hours of your life in a hospital, laying on your deathbed.

Going off in your sleep, it couldn't get any peaceful than that. You'll be sorely missed. And I know my grandma will miss you a lot, as a wonderful sister to her.

=')

No comments: