Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ayam SAD!!

So.....my college kinda made me realized how screwed up my 5th semester is gonna be like. I have classes from 9 a.m to 12 p.m and then 3 p.m to 6 p.m on a Monday.

I frickin' hate Mondays now. Last sem, there were no classes on Mondays and I thank God for that. So fine, I'll deal with the fact that on the first day of the week I have to crawl my arse out of the bed and get prepared and everything and leave the house at 8 : 30 a.m the latest and get stuck in the morning jam.

Guess what? IACT decided to take away my Fridays. Zoom in to see my sad case.

MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM??!! My Fridays are meant to be UNTOUCHED. You don't rob my Fridays just like that. So my Digital Audio and Video tutorial classes are on a Friday. So basically on alternate weeks I have to go for classes.

But guess what? I thought it was gonna be a 9 a.m -12 p.m class. But NOOOOOOO!!!! Mofos decided 3 p.m to 6 p.m is THE BEST TIME.

I just hope next sem isn't as bad as it looks....on my timetable.

No comments: