Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I'm Up To Now

So my 5th semester just started and for the first week I've so far gone through 2 out of 4 subjects for this week. Today's Packaging Design class has been shifted to Thursday 10 a.m to 12 p.m.

And first day of history of Arts class, we're given a small assignment to do. Deadline is in 2 weeks time but I thought of finishing it by the weekend so I don't have to pile it all up on that week to finish it off.

So its been awhile since I've last designed anything on Illustrator. Since last sem the only softwares that I used is After Effects and Autodesk Maya 2008. Maya was the most frustrating one, especially when you have to render the final image.

And lately I've been amazed by this street art called stickerbomb. Basically its a bunch of stickers covering one area and overlapping each another. It could be a car's fender, bumber, side skirt, spoiler etc. Stickerbombing can be found anywhere, be it on someone's laptop, phone, book, a notice board, walls. So instead of buying a book of stickers, I thought of using Adobe Illustrator to do it.

This one is for my ride's 2-din cd MP3 player. I'm still working on it.

If you're a Tumblr user, do search for Batdude =) This panda bear design was inspired by that batdude piece.

So this is what I'm up to now =)

No comments: