Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Weeknd

Ever since I found out Frank Ocean of the OFWGKTA crew, and how awesome his voice is, matching with his perfect deep lyrics that relates to any heart broken fellas in the world, I went on Youtube to search for someone similar as Frank Ocean.

Meet Abel Tesfaye, also known for his stage name The Weeknd. The first suggested search Youtube gave me was The Weeknd's cover of Drake's 'Trust Issues'. Have you ever come across that feeling when you just feel an artiste's voice, like 'shit......I get goosebumps from listening to their voice' and stuff like that. Yeah, screw Bieber's cover, The Weeknd's one will make you feel depressed and going into emo mode, in a good way. 

I mean, what's with Canadians?
So right now I'm on The Weeknd's shit, and now downloading his mixtapes that was released last year. If you really want some deep shit to listen to any given day, please do yourself a favour and listen to The Weeknd.

No comments: