Friday, February 15, 2013

New Nikes

Its been really a long time since I last bought myself a new pair of kicks. I'll be honest, I NEED to ditch the slippers and shorts and shirts look because that combination makes me look very uncle-ish, that is according to my girlfriend....

I mean, she's right. As a designer, I have to of course dress up nicely wherever I'm at. And I do not wanna look too sloppy in public. So I've already gotten a new pair of slim fit jeans, black to replace the old ones. Lots of new shirts, like there's no more Stussy or whatever past trends already. My college friends be like, 'FINALLY DANIEL, GOOD FOR YOU.'

So goodbye slippers, hello Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski.


 So I went to Times Square on Tuesday to looked for the Clear Jade colorway. Again, I was late to finally hop onto the Stefan Janoski train. This shoe was released back in May 2012, and I've missed out 3 sales from Showroom KL, Berjaya Times Square. 

Because I don't see my current two pairs of dunks being suitable to wear to match with shorts and whatever casual shirts I wear.

I went to Showroom KL, was happy to see this still on the shelf, only to be told that my size is out of stock. I'm a size 9 by the way, big foot.

I was this close at exiting the store with disappointment, until the sales person came to me and apologized saying he took the wrong box to show me. 



But thank the good Lord, this pair came home to me. The last size 9, immediately said yes even without trying it on. It was kinda tight when I first wore it, just give it time and it'll hug your feet perfectly.

Plus, driving never felt so comfortable in a very loooooong time :) 

No comments: