Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quiet Birthday


Thanks papa and mama Mak, for the lovely Tiramisu cake and the birthday money to spend. 

I had a really quiet birthday during the afternoon. Girlfriend was busy with her assignments and was only free during the evening, mum went back to Malacca, dad was busy with work and all. 

Lunch time I went to Haha Siu Pan Mee to eat. Took a good one hour to just chillax and hope time pass fast.

 Downloaded Pineapple Express, a comedy about weed by Seth Rogan and that dude from 21 Jump Street. Fun fact : M.I.A's 'Paper Planes' got a boost from this movie, before Slumdog Millionaire.

For dinner, Siang Er took me to this really nice Japanese Restaurant at Viva Home Mall for my birthday dinner treat. Name of the Japanese restaurant? Best if y'all learn to explore and try out anyone of them in Viva Mall. Giving away the name ain't fun :P

So I got this birthday present from her, and a really lovely note to go along with it.

 So yeah, my first denim long sleeve shirt. Thanks Siang Er.

Overall I had a wonderful birthday, a quiet one. 


No comments: