Friday, February 1, 2013

2012 Part 2

I'm just gonna sum up how part 2 of 2012 was for me, in no particular order. There's gonna be less pictures, more words.


The 2nd part of 2012 was a wide wake up call for me. Right after finishing my course, I kinda went straight to looking for a job. I applied for a position in Motorsport Playground, Sunway. 

To be honest, throughout the 2 months plus duration at Motorsport Playground, I have to thank Remus and Jess and my wonderful co workers for the awesome experience and time given to me to reevaluate myself as a graphic designer and look at my weakness.


I was slow, I didn't think before doing whatever that is told to. Most of the time I blindly follow instructions without even giving any suggestions to improve a situation or not. Wrong measurements, wrong colors, wrong placements. I have been blessed to have such great bosses to guide me, scold me for all the wrongs I did and made sure I got it right the next time.


I could not thank Remus and Jess enough, really. But what I can promise myself and to them is to continue to improve myself and really work on my weakness. I really have to thank God for them, they have been such a blessing in my life. The late nights working through projects and rushing for clients, the laughters about how some customers can be so silly and all, or how ridiculous their request are. 

Said goodbye to Jane, Leo, Joelle, Jeen Pei, they flew to UK for their degree course in mass communication. 

From October till now, I slowly got used to like not meeting up with them for shisha and lekor sessions like we used to during our final semesters. But thank God for Skype and Whatsapp, we do update each other of our well beings and all.


 For the month of September, I've finally graduated from IACT College. I know its just a diploma, but I felt that I made my parents happy and I can't wait to further make them proud by coming back home from Australia with a degree in communication design.

 Events wise, it was my first time attending Urbanscapes, was pretty much excited about it. I missed out the past 2 years during college, so since it would be my last before flying off, I went with Jared and Jessica and managed to bump into a few of my college friends and also Mia Sabrina too :) 

 And that was the day when my shoe got mud raped. R.I.P white Converse shoe.

Thrist 2013 was alright, went in late, only caught Above and Beyond and Avicii. Had to listen to a bad remix of Swedish House Mafia's 'Don't You Worry Child'.

Youth Camp. Erica, Josh and I felt too damn old for it. Sigh...

 Add both of them together, and that's how much I owe Jaya One on parking tickets. 

Celebrated New Year's Eve with the close ones from college and with her.


 To end the year, I also received a summon for an offense I did not commit. 

Overall, the 2nd half of 2012 has been tough for me, especially during the working months and also the many farewells that I had to go through and the shit loads of problems I've faced. I'm glad its all over, and I shall leave it all behind on me now. 2012 has been a wonderful year for me, praise God for that. 


No comments: