Thursday, February 21, 2008

The day 25 teachers hilang jor.

Hmm.......25 teachers missing..........could be a sequel to the movie 25 Weeks Later.

25 Teachers Gone

SYOK!!!!!

Sigh.....today had to take care of the form 5 class, 5 Teknologi. Quite noisy lah, but what to do, cannot blame them, as long as they stay in the class and never go out, then I puas hati.

P.J.K, thank you Cik Roseni for allowing us to play ball. I and Nick a.k.a Thugsta went to the storeroom to take the balls. Dooi, no negative thinking at you all!! Ok, back to topic. We took a football, a basketball, and a handball.

While Thugsta was doing his tricks with the ball, Gan Yang had bad news for us. Headmistress don't allow us to play football. Just because an idiot died at another school because he hit himself on the head towards a handball goal post, then the whole nation cannot afford to lose another life. Damn.

Fine, handball. To tell you the truth, I handpicked the handball. I choose the not-so-hard handball. Hey, I was protecting myself ok!! You know how hard Tan Chin Wan or Ah Seng will shoot towards the goal, and I'm the goal keeper.

First few seconds into the game, it was like a goal feast. Goals were in from every shot.

My team :
Nick a.k.a Thugsta
Shagilan a.k.a Shagi
Tung Weng Hong a.k.a Chester
Daniel a.k.a Mac Boy

Opposition team :
Ah Seng
Chin Wan
Ah Joe
Yong Xin
Li Chuan

......wait a minute, their team more one player. Nevermind lah.

Rule(s)
1.No jump shots

Beginning of the match, they decided to play open goal, plan backfired!!! Nick scores like there's no tomorrow. Same as Yong Xin, all he had to do is roll the ball like he's playing bowling. Chin Wan and Li Chuan was like so LOL. I managed to save some shots, until I conceded one : P . Sagilan decided to play keeper, boy he was so comical.

Out of all 4 shots, all went goal. Ah Seng was keeper for fun for his team. He was also funny. Using his fat body, he manage to block our shots in farny farny way.

I don't know what the hack was Ah Joe doing. He had a one-on-one chance against me, he wasted it.

After P.J.K, change back to uniform. Canteen was a mess, Matthew Joshua was complained by the canteen operator for the broken plates and cups. Some of them are also found in the dustbin.
Geee.....can you people please move your ass to the prepared containers for dirty plates and cups?! Uncivilized!!

I had to take care of 5 Teknologi on the first, 5th, 6th, and 8th period. On the 7th period, I went around the school, knowing that I will kena kantoi-ed kau kau by any prefect teacher for loitering around. So, I decided to go to 3 Efektif (Bahasa Melayu language is a copy cat language).

Yu Kin did a lame trick on me. So lame, not worth mentioning in this post. Then, went to Hui Xian, Sze Kei and Shu Teng there. Invited me to their prayer meeting. Wheee!!! Finally, I have time to pray in school, with my fellow buddies!!!!

Hui Xian : "What you want to pray for?"
Mac Boy : "I want to pray for KFC, because they serve me chicken breast instead of drumstick."

The 3 girls then went LOL. They thought I was joking, I wasn't.

Hui Xian : "Somemore......"
Mac Boy : "I wanna pray for McD too..."
Hui Xian : "O.o why?"
Mac Boy : "Cuz they give me crappy Made-in-China toys. Very dangerous you know?"

They went LOL again.......I'm serious. Ever read the news people? China begin recalling Barbie dolls and Mattel toys because they cause harm and they contain lead. Something like that lah...

Ok, we prayed for no distractions. You all should have see how Hui Xian pray. SO pitiful and cute too. Then we prayed for Mr.Chan, that he will understand this class and not being silly and so on. I also prayed for their upcoming PMR exam. Very important.

Then we talk about being honest to our selfs and not being "FAKE" towards people and our selfs too. It was such a great sharing.

I really enjoyed it. Hope that I can try to sneak out to their class for their meeting.

Before that, Hui Xian asked a boy whether want to join anot?

He was like...

'What? Just because I too leng zhai is it?"

SWT =.=''

Sejarah....got 70 marks. I would like to take this time to thank God for making me being interested in that subject.

THANK EUUU!!!!

Mac Boy's hands are tired, need rest. So, Mac Boy signing off for now.

No comments: