Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My thoughts about Kent's post

Kent's latest blog post about 'Mr.XXX' or 'Mr. Perasan', obviously is Mr.Chan lah. After reading it, here's my thoughts about that 'incident'.


1)5 Tek 1 is a very noisy class. I myself once had to relief that class. If wasn't that bad after all, I wouldn't say they are 'monkeys' or 'animals', I would just say that they are active, they socialize, they make friends, laugh, talk, play and enjoy together as classmates. Sure it's every teacher's nightmare to have such a class, but we couldn't change them the way they are. Mr. XXX should have at least advised them to be quite or, ask them to talk softer. Don't tell me that if one student whisper, he'll give 2 canning to that student?

2)If what Mun Jin said was right, that Mr. XXX said that students are LAN C, or arrogant, or whatsoever, I strongly believe that teachers have no right to insult us like that. You can say we're stubborn, we're noisy , we're lazy, but please don't you insult students as LAN C human beings. We have feelings, even retard people has it too.

3)Calling a student 'GAO SI', you're gonna get into trouble for that. It is offending, it is rude, and it is insulting. You as a moral teacher shouldn't condemned a student like that. Furthermore, the whole class can report this to the senior assistant of the school, or even the headmistress itself. How can we respect you when you're mouth can even say such words.

4) I quote you, Mr. Chan saying this to 5 Tek 1
"I am teacher, you are student, I can say what I want, I call you shut up, then you shut up!!!"
Misusing your authority as a teacher, that's one of the worst things that I teacher can do.

5) Your motorcycle is damaged by us student, does it mean it you have to make your speech to make it sound obvious that any of the 5 Tek students did it? Didn't you ever think maybe form 2,3, or 4 students did it?


In my opinion, I think Mr. XXX here has lost his cool already. It's such a sad case.

No comments: