Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, and today I only post about it. Read about today's newspaper about a guy proposing his girlfriend to marry him on Valentine's Day in a very special and expensive way.

RM 40,000 for booking a billboard, putting his face, holding a diamond ring, with the words typed out....."Kelly Tan E Li, Will you marry me?"

RM 14,000 for the diamond ring.

Yesterday celebrated Valentine's Day with Kerrie. Well, you wanna know what I gave her for our one year anniversary?

2 kuma kuma turtles
A 'felelo loseh' chocolate. (couldn't find the heart-shaped ones....awwhhh!!)

Seriously, that's it.

What she gave to me ah?

Maccaroni girl decided to give me a small cute little red package.....inside full of (according to her) 99 small little hearts. Photos will be uploaded soon.

Whooossshhhh.....tired from today's cross-running event.

Mr.Chan was like sooooo hated today. While running towards the finish line, he was on his motorbike, shouting...

"Rumah Jati ah!!! If you are late, I'll rotan you!!!"

LOL.

No comments: