Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Taman Connaught 7 Seri Mutiara *sniff* 0

Long story short lah.....*sniff*.......

Today, went to Lesuire Mall to see for clothes with my parents. I've been wearing the same shirts for nearly 2 years people, have you all noticed?! If you complained to me that I once in a blue moon only shop, for your bloody information, I don't print money.

I'm not some rich brat who shops a fortune for shirts, pants, shoes and so on.

No, I don't hunt down the latest collection from some street wear brand.

Then dad fetched me to Saujana field there to wait for my friends. Today, big day for our so called football team. We're going against Taman Connaught.

Crap.

Once they go off, I've decided to walk all the way to my school. Today tak da pergi sekolah, I sendiri take off. Muahahahhaha..................*sniff*
Then caught up with Kathi, asked them where were all the players....

"Oh, they changed the venue, they are gonna play at Taman Connaught school field." - Kathi

Damn it. Don't tell me I have to walk my butt all the way to that school.

But thankfully....Kathi's driver generously gave me a ride to that school. Thank you auntie!!!

Saw them playing..............


The moment I arrived......we were losing 3-0. Halftime that time, Cyril asked me to refill water into his plastic bottle at the nearest mamak.

When I come back...

6-0.

Oh gosh...please don't tell me its gonna be like last year, a day after PMR......we had a match with Taman Connaught team, lost 10-0.
We had a few chances, 5 chances, but it was wasted. 2 on target. One hit the post, one saved by the fingertips of the keeper.

Final score......7-0.

Agian...we makan telur. I don't mind seeing us losing 7-1, but not scoring a goal is quite malu lah.

Haiz....better luck next time lah.

No comments: