Saturday, April 12, 2008

Edwin's birthday party (delayed post)

Last week Saturday was Edwin's birthday party. His birthday was 3 days before the party, don't know why he decided to held his party so late. Had some trouble deciding what to give to him, since alot of people say he's rich. Yikes...

Had futsal before the party. Gotta give it to Sagilan for giving out this 'boys and girls play futsal together' idea. We started out late for the futsal, Sagilan took it for granted that no one will book the court as early as 10 a.m. We were forced to wait until 12 p.m for an available court. To kill some time, I, Santosh, Raj and gang decided to play pool. First time playing it, suck at it too. After an hour, time to kick some balls!!!

Sumitra......the first girl to score a goal...an own goal. Halfway celebrating, she only realized that it was an own goal.

I had to go back home early to get ready for the party. Samuel was able to fetch me to Edwin's place. THANKS!!!

Went to my neighbour's shop to eat....nah Uncle Roslan...I'm promoting your shop through my blog.


My present to Edwin.....


Reached at his place like about 2 p.m +.........sat down, gave him the presents, wished him ''Happy Birthday'' and got down to business.....

While we were figuring out how to sign in the second controller.....and connecting the controller to the Xbox360, Edwin phoned the seller, and then hand over the phone to me....after being clueless for 6 minutes,we only discovered that....

EDWIN PLACED THE ENERGIZER BATTERIES WRONGLY

Another LOL moment brought to you by Edwin.


Sam was playing Kane and Lynch...because of the dizzy camera angles and etc, the game sucked soooo bad.

Then we played Gears of War......versus mode. I manage to kill/owned Samuel 5 times in a row. At one moment while playing against Edwin, I was just jumping let to right infront of Edwin, and he didn't even manage to hit me. So, with no mercy, I kill him off with the Lancer (one of the many weapons of Gears Of War). Classic game.

I wait for you....you wait for me.



At 6 p.m, more and more of Edwin's friends (most of them I know...but not that close to). Ronald, Yong Xin, Yohn Heng, Chee Lim, Chek Hoe came. Since there was limited drinks, all quickly grabbed a can of Angelia to drink. Derek, Thiam Jun and his girlfriend, Jit Chern, Jerry then came too.

Edwin asked our help to carry the tables and chairs down to the swimming pool area....while in the lift...

Kit Yin : "Wah....why so tight in the lift de?
Samuel : "Of course lah...so many people in a lift..."
CheK Hoe : "Tight.....tight....I love tight."

Erm....don't get the joke, do you? Fine.

Nice huh?


Ronald and gang then wanted to 'baptized' Eng Chuan to the swimming pool...but failed.

But not for Swee Siang.........

On the way to the 'baptizing' pool.............SPLASH!!!!!

I didn't have any pics of Weng Hong, having the 'Baptized of the Year' splash. But I got the video, message me if you want. It's pure funny.





SAMUEL....JIT CHERN!!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN WHO WANTS TO PLAY THE SEE-SAW!!!


No Derek...NOOO!!!!

After having our BBQ dinner.....time for Edwin to cut his b'day cake..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Then...hell breaks loose when Kah Seng and gang started to play with flour.

Mun Jin in process of being a snowman.....


The arena...

......and of course, the players.




The audiences....


Kah Seng was in God mode that time...owning every one he sees.


And the worst victim to be in Kah Seng's list is...Mun Jin.


Pitty Mun Jin......


Out of the sudden....Jit Chern started to attack me with flour. I seriously cannot play flour, cuz I don't wanna get myself dirty.

Had alot of fun on that day. Thank you Edwin for inviting me to your party.

No comments: