Thursday, April 24, 2008

Got my report book today. Parents have to sign it. Guess what? My silly Standard 6 face came back to haunt me.


Yeah......


Hold on........



That's me....back in 2004. Short spiky hair, pimple-less face, and of course, that RM 15 smile!!!
(RM 15 ......cost of taking 5 passport size photos)

My results......

All 10 subjects.....I failed Moral. Like memorizing all 100 moral values gonna make me a better person. At least learning Civic got something out of it lah......duh. Stupid Government!!


The statistics.....


Cheh............number 1 lah!!!! 4 A's, 3 B's , 2 C's and one frickin' G (gagal/fail)


.....but even if I fail Moral.....overall, I passed!!! 588 marks!!!

8.....lucky number!!!!


Glad that dad was happy about my results....I wanna get A for Science for the first time. Improve my maths and Moral for God's sake.

No comments: