Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GO MAN U GO!!!!

Today....I had the worst nightmare that a United fan would not want.....

Manchester United 7 - Barcelona 12

God.....don't you dare trick me again. You know how much of a Manchester United fan I am?

Rushed to my mum.....who woke up at 6:30 a.m to check on me.

"Maaaa.......I dreamed that Man U lost. Please tell me they didn't....."
"No lah..........eat your antibiotic medicine first, Manchester United....later lah."


Woke up at 10 a.m, turned on the TV, switched to Eurosport News............and the minute I saw the headlines scrolling below the screen.........

MANCHESTER UNITED REACHED TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL WITH A THUNDERBOLT GOAL FROM PAUL SCHOLES.

GOD IS A MAN UNITED FAN!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

Then....I waited for the highlights of the game...........
What a goal man!!!

After 20 minutes ......ESPN was showing a replay of the match. Guess what?
It only took less than 20 minutes to score past Barcelona.


Do not deserve a place in final?
You must be joking............

Picture of the day.......

Yes Scholes!!!! Do your magic!!!! Miliseconds before the ball found it's way to the net.....


Yes.....celebrate!!


Yes.......everyone jump on Scholes!!!!

And my favourite....

Scholes to Deco : "What did you say about my team...come here you snub!!!!"


"Why the heck did I join Barcelona for? Newcastle.....where art thou?"

Muahahahahahaha..........just like Ars-senal......another trophy-less season.


DECO.....GUESS YOU HAVE A BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW.

No comments: