Sunday, April 27, 2008

Phantom of The Opera play in Seri Suria (and some not-so-puntual people....)

Do you people ever know the meaning of punctuality? No. Go look up to the dictionary. Well, all some of my football team mates should do that, cuz they were late for 40 minutes. We nearly started to play 4 on 4 before those memang 'grand' people came.

Yesterday's football training was shit........like always. Some times, I don't even feel like coming for training at all. But, what to do, I have to show my commitment to them. I've been dropped from 1st choice goalkeeper to second choice in futsal and football. That's my bad, out of the sudden, I have the fear of the ball itself in me.

Eh, I thought goalkeeper shouldn't be afraid of the ball?

How the fuck should I know?!

Came at 8:30 a.m to the field. Didn't saw Manpreet also patiently waiting for our team mates. Manpreet, I guess next time we should hire a limousine to fetch them from their house, have a red carpet treatment for them with Ryan Secrest interviewing them all all that shit, then only they wear their boots, do bloody warm up, then only play.

After 1 hour of training, played mini-futsal. Like futsal wasn't small enough for us. Basicly we just take a football, wear slippers or be barefoot, 3-on-3, and take 2 slippers for each team to act like a goal post and started playing.

Mum and dad were suppose to pick me up at 10:30 a.m, but they also so punctual until come at 10:50 a.m.

Oh yeah, I'm suppose to go to Times Square and pick up my delayed twice Guinness World Records Gamers Edition 2008 yesterday. Dad advised me not to do it today, traffic jam.

Fine.

Went to the nearest mamak to have breakfast. Like the old people would say, don't drink cold drinks in the morning. I just did it. Had orange juice and 2 roti telur to fill me up. Mum received a call from my pastor, saying that meeting will end at 4 p.m. Boy, I was happy. Maybe can make it for Yong Shan's Phantom of The Opera play at Seri Suria.

By the way....where the heck is Seri Suria. I heard of that school, where you can't miss out a single co-curiculum activity, and the school fees are high.

Went back, had some rest and studied for my accounts. I got that sports meeting that my church has sent me and my parents to attend. How nice of them.

On the way........I got sore throat. Not that for today......

Meeting suppose to start at 3 p.m. They started half an hour late. Damn you all, can't you people be on time for the meeting? Somemore walk slowly to take your seat. I was really pissed and so. Bernard called to ask how am I going to Seri Suria. I told him my dad will fetch. The people in the meeting then decided whether to choose football or futsal for the Teen's Games event. I would go for futsal. It they were to choose football, God be with you lah....

Guess what, meeting ended at 5 p.m, not 4 p.m. I rushed my dad to fetch me, know that I will be late for half an hour from Kota Damansara to Hululangat to find Seri Suria.

While on the way to Hululangat, had to ask for directions, knowing that I only first time coming here. Wow, Seri Suria is located at the deepest part of Hululangat. Furthermore.....no signboard. Dad was pissed, so was I.

Finally......manage to find Seri Suria. Saw alot of people outside the hall, thought the play ended, but they were all having the 1st break. Called Kamumalu to come out and direct me. I got no tickets, they got no checkpoints......fine by me.

Have to wait a near 30 minutes for the play to resume. Sat next to Kerrie. Forgot to say ''hi'' to Shu Teng, Hui Xian,Bernard also. Sorry lah!!!!

The whole "Phantom of The Opera" could be better, if it wasn't for the microphone problems. Christine can sing, but the Phantom couldn't. How can he manage to be her Angel of Music.

Cannot take pictures or video while the play was on. Damn. Only can snap pictures after the event......which is the awards for 'Best Actor' and 'Best Actress'. La Carrotta and Raoul won those awards.



Fu-yoh, first time seeing Kerrie with her camera.

The judges giving the awards to the casts.......




Blek.....

To be honest, Seri Suria's choir wasn't that good, they could be better too. I guess there's always room for improvement. Serious.


Yeah, see those dressed in black people.....that's the choir team.

Hui Xian asked me to take a picture of she and her 'babes'.....after ruining one of my picture shots. Grrrrrrr........


Hui Ying isn't looking at the camera. Guess she spotted leng zhais.......

Meet with Yong Shan.....remember I told you all that I couldn't make it for the play? Yong Shan was mad at me and at the same time, happy to see me. WHEEE!!!!!

Mohd. Joshua played a small role in that play.....a doctor. Still....he's as annoying as always. Not surprised if the whole Seri Suria hates him. That pesky fella....wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Went to back stage with Bernard for fun.

Then.........we 10 people tried to fit into Yong Shan's car to go to Jusco for dinner, failed. So, got 2 rounds of fetching for Yong Shan's dad. Felt pity for him. I went for first round, I was really hungry.

Reached Jaya Jusco 15 minutes later. Walk around with Kerrie to wait for Hui Xian they all for dinner.

Knowing that I have sore throat........I was smart enough to eat KFC.

KFC = Fried food + Sore throat = shit happens.

Yup it did........... No pictures, cuz I was too hungry. EEEMMMM............Cheesy Potato Wedges....

Yong Shan's mum took the trouble to fetch us home. Some of the rest have to wait for their transport at Jaya Jusco.

Came back tired....was sick for today. Wasn't good at church. Need some rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if we all surians talk like hjigh school musical wussies thn we would LIKE joshua...

other than tat i agree on u on the microphone and choir...

and raoul didnt win... which day u went for ... thursday was the narrator... second day is me( the director) and carlotta and the last is la carlotta...

however thanks for the feedback...but we arent rich brat hu talk like high school musical wussies...

FOOL said...

After viewing the way u wrote your blog, you just appear to be a fool. Kiddo, let me tell you something:

-Seri Suria is filled with students who speak a bunch of high-class languages which a fool like you will never understand. Maybe your intelligence is just too low to understand even one sentence from them. You say that they're rich brats, so do you admit that you're poor? They like HSM languages, so what? Come on, mind your own business, people rich is their problem, you poor is your own problem, they like HSM is their problem, and you being understandless is your problem. Stop barking like dogs and use the dog languages in your blog. FOOL

-I'm really interested to hear you sing on the stage. People are showing their best on the stage, and you - a coward is giving comments on them?? Indeed, Phantom doesn't sing well, but a student can always be better than a teacher. At least they built up their courage and got on the stage, giving out all the things they have learnt. What about you? I'm asking you, can you even sing a sentence of a song on the stage? Can you even sing Twinkle-twinkle little stars? Seeing your face, and I think you're even uglier than the Phantom. So, STFU.

-To be honest, your voice and face suck lah. Serious. Thank God you didn't made a fool of yourself if you were to enter last week's competition. Bitch, who you think you are ar? You think you very leng chai ar? Sleep at home lah, diu.

Can't say that I'm from SSS as well, but I just can't stand against you. Man, seeing your face, and you really deserve a slap.