Saturday, April 19, 2008

My jerseys......

Got my jerseys not long ago......for futsal/football and handball.

Well....I gotta give back my handball school jersey back to Pn. Zaliha. Sigh....
Got nothing to do on Saturday......last Saturday, so I mix and match my 2 jerseys together.......


Street Thugs.....numba 21 my wigga!!!


12, the number of tribes in Israel and the number of Apostles that Jesus has choosen before his glorious death.

Put them side to side, you'll get.....

2112........................the formula is...

21+12=2112.

Get it, see I so smart clever......

Then on Sunday, I switched numbers with Kyle....

21 for 22. My birthday number!!!

Came back from futsal. Well, after changing the shirt and number, I can honestly say that....I played better than last time. Improved lah......

Mum was shocked the moment I took off my shoes, the pebbles started to splash like none of their business.

Now you got work to do mum. Start now.

Now....I'm happy.

22 for life!!!!

No comments: