Friday, April 4, 2008

Sports Day rehersal (just pics)

(Due to delay because of a virus treat found in my PC last friday, 68 trojans, spywares, adwares and cookies, I had to send my PC to Dr.Gan Jerry for formating, and today 9-4-2008 only got back my PC. Muackss!!!! Enjoy my post)


Cheras football stadium....


Looks kinda nice


Runners getting ready for their events...


Me......bored....


Kyle was the cameraman for the day.


Rumah Keruing pride!!!!!




BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Run children RUN!!!!!"


Good news, the yellow fella win. Bad news....the red fella lost. Awwwhhhhhh

Well....done for today. Had to install some sofwares back. I'll be more CAREFUL next time around. Now here's a warning, if you see any comments on any of your blog post, with a comment that goes like this...

Please click here.

I strongly ask you to delete it straight away.

It's spam

No comments: