Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fad mou

Today is just another boring week of the holidays....I thought holidays are suppose to be fun. But for Mac Boy, its just like waiting for yourself to fad mou.

But Thank God, my cousin borrowed her car to my family to use. Or else for 15 days, I will rot like an apple in the house.

Its a Proton Satria. The ugliest Proton car, before Juara.

Still have to use this car, even though muka teruk gila babi.


But inside...it's all lovey dovey.

On the way to Tesco, I had a tough time tuning in to Hitz.fm, because the radio itself don't allow me to. So I was stuck listening to Mix.fm. Arrrgghh!!


My No.1 enemy for now.


The buttons that don't allow me to tune in to Hitz.fm.

While in Tesco, mum bought me a Playstation 2 controller. Yeah, like what the hell am I still doing with Playstation 2 when Xbox360 and Playstation 3 is around waiting for me to play them. Cuz all the good games are at the Playstation 2 format. And I can't wait to play Need for Speed Undercover. It might be the final Need for Speed game for the Playstation 2, before fully concentrating on the next gen consoles.

All together with the controller, and FIFA 09, PES 09 and Need For Speed Undercover....RM 43. Thanks Mum!!

You wanna know how 'clean' is my Playstation 2?


Yeah, dust collecting console.


My controller.....tortured with millions of dust particles.


The games and the new controller.

The moment I plug in the controller to the 1st controller port, it doesn't work. Until when I realised......I bought the 2nd player controller. Shit, but luckily can return.

I was excited when I popped in the Need for Speed game into the console. But to my surprise, Need for Speed Undercover has the worst gameplay, worst graphics and worst soundtrack for the PS2. I'm not bullshitting with you. I'm dead serious and disappointed about this game.

Can you imagine, a stock Camaro SS, can kick a modified Lamborghini's ass in a Sprint race? Or the Camaro can knock down a police cruiser like an elephant against a Mini Cooper? What about dolphin-like abilities where you can 'flip' over the spikes and road blocks that the police set up?

Graphics are terrible. Seriously terrible. I realized that Underground 1, 2, Most Wanted and Carbon has better graphics than Undercover. If you thought there is damage, means that bumpers will go off, windows will break and so, forget it. Its the usual scratch and rust effect.

Sountrack, totally out of style. Can't remember a single track in the game that is groovy and suitable for the game itself. Dear Lord, why?!

Overall.........for the PS2, I give Need for Speed Undercover a 4 out of 10. The game crashed into a mountain full of cow dung.


Dad.

Ok, I can't play Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 cuz' the controller doesn't work. I played FIFA 09, not blown away by it. I think PS2 will be history.

Saw Manpreet's name in a movie poster. Just random shit coming at ya.



Whoot!!

Had McDonald's Move It Meal for dinner.









But underneath it all........presentation wasn't like in the McDonald's flyer. This one up here, is pure mess. But still end up in stomach.

No comments: