Friday, November 28, 2008

Vampires look so good!!!



After watching Twilight with Kerrie, Hui Xian, Hui Xian's bro, Shu Teng, Daniel (Chum), Samuel, Fey Yuan......I never knew vampires are so damn hawt!!!!

Oh my gosh, did I just say that?

Nah Shu Teng, drool all you want. Not counting Hui Xian out too. Both of ya'll can drool over Edward infront of the PC screen.

I mean, throughout the movie, I noticed that Edward was so bloody pale. As near white as vanilla.

You wanna know what I like about Edward, his eyes. Damn I though Daniel Craig has the best eye feature. Light blue.


If any of my female blog readers are in Bella's situation, like in the picture above....they will faint.

Ok, about the movie. Well, it's based on the famous Twilight novel series, which teenage girls know and read the whole series. The movie's pace was abit slow, but a few minutes later, audiences were introduced to the Cullens family. All pale, young, handsome, beautiful and deadly. The Cullens are all vampires.

And what amazes me is that, all of them look damn young. 100+ year old and still looking like in their 20's. Heck, all of them look in their 20's. That's cool!!!

Story is good, not great. I didn't read the book series, that's why I wasn't into the story. Acting was nice, effects was enough for a movie like that.

Overall.....8/10. Yeah, the best part about this movie is the soundtrack. Seriously, I totally digg Muse and Linkin Park, Paramore in it. Why are you still reading my blog, go buy a ticket for this movie. Watched it already? Watch again like what I did to Madagascar 2.

No comments: