Friday, November 7, 2008

Right index finger injured

Oh gee, a few months ago I injured my whole right hand because of saving Weng Yew's shot during the pertandingan antara rumah sukan handball match. Now, I injured it again, this time..the index finger.

Damn it!!

Wednesday woke up early, went to school at 8:30 a.m just to return the books. I lost my Form 4 Literature book. Oh fuck!!

Was wearing my Spongebob Shirt, and had quite a number of stares to me. What?! Never see SpongeBob before ah?

Thought that my Moral teacher will give us the results, but no. So, went back home and sleep for awhile. Went to Indian Hero and makan lunch with mum. Thought of buying Tropic Thunder DVD, bugger the DVD shop closed.

Went back home, watched TV, waited until 2 :30 p.m and went for futsal.

Futsal was a blast. Street Thugs was splited into 2 teams, Street Thugs 1 and 2. Taman Connaught, Venukumar's team suppose to come, but they last minute didn't make it.

My team, Street Thugs 2, has Santosh, Raj, Me, Murli, and Manpreet. First 2 matches we lost and didn't score a single goal. Until Sagilan helped us scored a goal, before losing 2-1 again.

Then we got our mojo back, winning a few more games. Against Kazurguardz, a player straight shoot towards my goal. I wasn't prepared, and the shot kena my index finger's bone. It saved the shot, but my index finger wasn't saved at all.

So I asked Vicky to take my place. I was so much in pain. How am I gonna write for the next few days, and how to play Counter Strike?

So here's some pics to end the post




No comments: