Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am tired of shoelaces already. So sick of worrying whether will they go loose or whether am I tying it the right way, why not try wearing a slip on shoe. Yeah, every is wearing it, so I thought of buying one to replace my year-old Adidas shoe.

Bought at Sungei Wang's Celebrity Collection shop. Thought of getting Vans for a start, but the shoe was quite tight, even at size 9 1/2. So the seller recommended me Everlast. I didn't picked the ones with patterns and designs, I picked the plain white one instead. The price was a little off...RM 59.90. But nevermind, as long as the shoe is comfortable then can already.


The slip on shoes.


Everlast.

Ok, the shoes are off my holiday shopping list. Now, I'm hunting down for some SpongeBob Squarepants x Baby Milo shirt.

No comments: