Thursday, May 1, 2008

NEW TV!!!!

Today is Labour's Day......dad is off from work. So, he decided to go to the KL Convention Center to check out some electrical products. On the way, I asked him to drop me at Times Square to take my delayed book from Borders (2 months people!!!!) which is...Guinness World Records Gamers Edition 2008.

Went there at noon, quickly went to Borders. Waited for the staff to take the book for me. Ahhh....my treasure. There's 15% discount for me....so it will be RM 67. Thank you very much Borders!!!

Then off we go to KLCC.

The minute we went in to Hall 2, for TV products.......it was quite pack, until 10 minutes later.


Ahhh.....Sony Bravia. I once saw the largest one, 72 inch, for RM200,000. It's like buying a house, only to just look at it.

But my dad has his attention caught by Philips.....




So the seller explained their promotion deal for the TV...which was High Defination, 32 inch and slim, and add another 100 bucks.....a HD DVD player will be included.

For....RM 2150. A great deal.

Deal. Saturday will get the TV. Guess have to say goodbye to the old one, which has been sitting his ass in my house for a near 8 years.

Then went to Suria shopping center for lunch. Took some pics.






They had some make up class for noob people who made their face look more uglier than Ugly Betty.

Ate kebab at the food court. Bullshit. Not worth it.

Then as soon as I got back, I torn the book from it's clothing!!!



YESSSSS!!!! AFTER 2 MONTHS OF BULLSHIT BY BORDERS STAFF WORKERS.......I GOT MY BOOK!!!!

The Gamer's Bible. Well said.....

I opened the book, the book greated me with...

Awesome awesome colourful pics.....sweet.




My my....guess have to read alot lo...


This is just 2% of what you're gonna read....trust me.


After 2 hours of reading.....I rate the book....8/10. For veteran gamers like me only...

No comments: