Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dining room gone Barney

Painted the dining room's wall purple. Well, not Barney purple, just light purple.

Honestly, I was afraid to go up the ladder to paint. Worried that the ladder will be unstable and I will fall, or maybe the ladder closed itself and clipped on my legs.

Me : Dad, why don't you paint the higher part of the wall, and I'll paint the lover part of the wall...

Dad : Can't, I have work to do. Just paint lah!!

My legs were beginning to shake. But with my dad's 'encouraging support', I manage to get up the ladder.

Now, once I got up to the ladder, one thing worries me is that whether will I spill the paint all over the place or not......

Nah....that didn't even happened.

Me, and light purple bonding together.

My cousin Noby from Australia was like....

"Its amusing to see Daniel paint the walls, I won't watch TV already for now."

No comments: