Thursday, December 4, 2008

Malacca

Malacca trip was awesome, but before that, I was shocked to hear the news of my favourite Nyonya cendol stall shifted to a new place. No more at Melaka Raya road.....

WHY?!!

And.....satay price gone up, from 30 cent to 60 cent....

WHY?!!

Oh yeah, that satay shop I frequent go when I'm in Malacca is nearby at that long Malacca bridge. Well, I don't even know where is that shop, but all I know it's nearby the Malacca river there. The satay business is run by a Chinese cook, who knows my grandma and family for more than 50 years. Damn that's long.

As expected.....holidays are full of lousy screwed up drivers with no bloody sense.

Make up your mind on which lane you wanna go you nim wit!!!

After 2 hours of traveling, finally reached at grandma's place.

Grandma forced my mum to throw away some of her wedding photos, cuz most of them were rubbish, blur, not properly taken and so.

And guess what? I found my great-grandfather


And I noticed this......

Why on earth do I have alcohol in my room?

Next day went to Tesco, and I saw this cheap rip-off of the Nitendo Wii.

It's called the WiNi Sports.....with 48 kick ass sports game to play. How frickin' cool is that?!!


It's smaller than the Nitendo Wii for sure.

Last day went to Jusco to shop for food. I can't survive on Malacca's worst dinner meals ever. Yuck!!! So bought lagsania and mangosteen juice.

Noticed this in Jusco.




My Malacca trip was a bore. Other than playing the PS2, and watching "The Drive of Life" dvds....and reading Sejarah form 5, I'm done.

I'm still waiting for Hui Xian to confirm whether his bro's company got work for me and Samuel or not....

No comments: