Monday, November 15, 2010

Broke Again

I am officially broke for this month. I just received a call from the Photo & Print shop, telling me that the photobook I had ordered and requested to print my assignment pictures is altogether RM 120+.

I thought it was only RM 60. Seriously, morning calls had never been this GOOD. And for my internship interview, I had to postponed to tomorrow cuz parents still at the health check up center. Mum don't want me to drive all the way to Jalan Ipoh cause its quite a distance and the traffic over there is always packed. I was really looking forward to going for the interview.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit will be in stores tomorrow, and I have yet to pay for my preorder. The preorder is already RM 119, and add on RM 120 for photobook.....

GAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

No comments: