Sunday, November 28, 2010

Total Bullshit

I don't even have time to blog, all because of internship. Heck, today Sunday morning, watching the Manchested United - Blackburn game was the first time I get to watch TV since last Sunday. LOL, thank God, United ripped Blackburn apart with a 7-1 scoreline. Wished they could have kept a clean sheet.

I sleep at 11 p.m , wake up by 8 :30 a.m. Have my breakfast and bath, get out of the house by 9:15 a.m or 9: 30 a.m. Get stuck in a slow traffic jam and reach at Wisma TCL, Jalan Ipoh by 10 a.m.

And from 10 a.m, I'll work till 7 p.m, leave 15 minutes later, stuck in a horrible jam again. Reach home at 8 :30 p.m, have my dinner, bath and then sleep at 11 again. I'll be to tired to go online. And until December 31st, I'll go through the same shit until I'm done. I should have just told them I'm gonna work till 23rd or a day earlier.

All the work, just for RM 200. Sometimes I thought to myself......why the fuck would I go through all the bullshit for RM 200?! I had my haircut yesterday, and the aunty told me her daughter is working for YES company, the new 4G Mobile network company, for 5-7 days, RM 150 a day just to give out vouchers outside Lot 10 at Bukit Bintang area. Shit, she earns more than what I earn in 2 days.

I don't know why I decided to go with my parents' advice. "Go for internship, gain experience." The fuck I wanna spend more than I gain?! I can forget about changing my ride's sport rims by year end, with my savings all together its only RM 400.

I think, this is THE last time I'm really gonna listen to my parents' holiday advice. Friday I screwed up my work, now I'm waiting to be screwed by my boss on Monday morning. Honestly, I do wish I get fired from this job.

No comments: