Monday, November 15, 2010

Invading Seremban

On November 2nd, Kyle, his bro and I invaded Seremban. I was down with flu and cough, wasn't feeling well to drive for a week. So Kyle drove us to Seremban for food trip.

The clouds were awesome =)


Reached Seremban at 11:37 a.m, went to Haji Shariff Cendol at Jalan Yam Tuan, the only green building to have cendol and rojak. Yes, I was down with cough and flu but I couldn't resist desserts like cendol.

I didn't really like the mee rojak. The gravy was kinda spicy, preferred the one served by the roadside outside Leisure Mall, Taman Mutiara Barat.

Haji Shariff has this cendol special mix, with extra corns and rice. What's nice about their cendol is that there wasn't a hint of colouring or any flavouring added. All natural =)

After cendol we went to this hakka noodles stall. It wasn't opened. Then we went to my uncle's BBQ restaurant to have lunch.

Be thankful KL traffic is not like this ALL THE TIME.


Went back to the hakka noodles stall again after lunch. Took them around half an hour to get our orders done.


And finally head back to KL.

No comments: