Monday, November 8, 2010

Uniqlo

On Thursday, Uniqlo opened its first Malaysian flagship store in Fahrenheit 88, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Since its only until next week I'm gonna sit for Moral studies, decided to be one of the 500+ people waiting in line for the opening ceremony. Kyle and I planned to head out by 9 a.m and reach there 30-35 minutes the latest to get in line.

But everything didn't go according to plan. 9: 30 a.m only went out of the house. Went to a friend's house to print the vouchers cuz both our printers cocked up. Wasted time cuz my friend's printer was being a bitch. 10:30 a.m only got all things done and by 11:15 a.m we found ourselves having to wait 4 hours until our turn to get into the store.

I was wearing the Kikstyo tee I bought like a month ago, and people around me was staring at the model, Aya Kiguchi on it.

This is just 10% of the line for Uniqlo


Kyle and his bro.

Yee Jian ( Kyle's bro) and me. That bugger's gonna be taller than me soon =S

After hours and 3 episodes of High School of the Dead....woolaaa!! We're just outside the store. I can smell Uniqlo from here.


Pavilion's apartment is like, RM 1.8+ mil per unit.

The second we stepped into the store, it was pure chaos. One staff was like entertaining 3-5 customers per minute. And Uniqlo Malaysia has 3 floors. Ground floor is a mix of men and women's clothes, first floor is for women, and the 2nd floor is for men.

Went up to the men's department, rushed straight to the jeans section. Took the slim cut jeans to try on, and again I find myself lining up for the fitting room. The slim jeans didn't look good on me, so I went back to the jeans section, took the skinny jeans and wait in line again for the fitting room.

Until 4 :30 p.m, we're done. Spent enough to get the tote bag too. Overall I think the price for Uniqlo products is considered cheap and affordable.

No comments: