Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Seafood!!!

That night I had a bad sleep. Sleeping on the floor, no mattress, only pillow for your head to rest and I have to share my blanket with Jared.

I thought it was raining when i woke up in the middle of the night. Turns out it was the wind and the sea making noise. Went to the bathroom, the whole bathroom smell like beer, Carlsberg all over. And urrgh, felt like vomiting.

I turned off the aircond. Jeen Pei switched it back on again. Then I woke up to adjust the temperature again.

Woke up, had the best hangovers and feelin' fly!!! Like a G6!!!

2 big bottle of water wasn't enough, was so thirsty after waking up. Need water so bad.

Jared, the man of the night.

Joelle sleeping.

And I still have time Facebooking on my handphone.

So we checked out by 12 p.m, then drove all the way to Kuala Selangor to have our lunch. Seafood lunch, c'mon don't tell me travel all the way to Kuala Selangor and not having seafood at all?!

Zhou's GPS battery died halfway, and we overshoot Kuala Selangor by a few kilometers. Stopped by at Petronas to get some refreshments and managed to asked one of the pump attendants for directions.

1 p.m managed to find the restaurant, nearby a Buddhist temple.
Jared again...feeling blur.

The view from our table was good.

Its the first time in my life, I tasted lala. Like seriously, I wasn't a fan of seafood but after this trip....OH YEAHH!!!

Altogether the bill was cheap. Surprised that the vege cost more than the seafood dishes.

After taking pictures at the temple, went back to KL =D

No comments: